~ Walmart Shopping Tips~
- Allows for overage to be applied to your basket price
- Accepts competitors’ coupons that feature a specific item for a specified price (for example, $2.99)
- Accepts checkout coupons (also called “Catalinas”) that are printed at our competitors’ registers, have “Manufacturer Coupon” with specific requirements printed on them, a valid remit address for the manufacturer, valid expiration date, and a scannable bar code.
- Does not accept print-at-home Internet coupons that require no purchase
- Does not accept competitors’ coupons for dollars/cents or percentage off, buy one get one free, and double- or triple-value coupons
- Always carry the Walmart Coupon Policy and Walmart Price Match Policy with you
- Use our coupon database to get more printable coupons
Have fun saving using these Walmart shopping tips!
Brought to you by Sandy, editor in chief of Frugally Thrifty!