Dillards Trade In Event~ Watches & Handbags
Dillards has become one of my favorite places to shop for myself. Why do you ask? Well because Dillards ALWAYS has great name-brand items on the clearance rack. Do you you like designer handbags like Coach or Michael Kors? There are always styles available that are on clearance for 30% off!!!
Right now Dillard’s has their Trade In Event going on for Watches & Handbags. What does that mean you ask? Well bring in a clean, used watch or handbag and Dillard’s will give you a discount on a new watch or handbag.
So that’s right, you bring in a used, clean handbag or watch and your receive a discount on your new handbag or watch.
- Save $15 on a watch valued at $50 – $75
- Save $25 on a watch valued at $76 – $125
- Save $40 on a watch valued at $125 – $199
- Save $50 on a watch valued at $200 or more
Dillard’s will donate the used watches and handbags to charity.
It’s the same savings on the handbags. Bring in a clean, used handbad and get:
- Save $15 on a handbag valued at $50 – $75
- Save $25 on a handbag valued at $76 – $125
- Save $40 on a handbag valued at $125 – $199
- Save $50 on a handbag valued at $200 or more
Now, the Trade In Event is good on regular priced handbags and watches so it will not apply on a clearance handbag. The trade in event is good in-stores only (obviously). Visit Dillard’s to find a store near you.
The Dillards Trade In Event is going on now through April 7, 2013